While there are many benefits to living in downtown St. Petersburg on the west coast of Florida, most people are going to say that the sunny weather is one of the best things about living here. It is called the Sunshine City since there is sunshine almost every single day of the year. Even in the Winter months, many days are blue skies with the sun setting around 6:00 pm, much different than a northern city with gray skies and early night falls.
The Salvador, a new condo tower being built in the Innovation District in the heart of downtown St. Petersburg, created their artful design with outdoor living as an essential part of the quality of life.
Every condo has Great Rooms with expansive 8’ high window walls with glass doors leading to private balconies so residents can have easy access to spectacular vantage points and fresh air. Even the Bedrooms have at least two large 7’ high by 2’-8” wide windows offering views of the city.
The outdoor amenities give you every opportunity to enjoy the sunshine and hang out with your neighbors of friends. The Salvador’s outdoor area includes:
- Expansive 11,000 square foot third-floor amenity deck
- Outdoor firepit conversation area
- Outdoor dining area with gas range, furniture and large umbrellas
- State-of-the-art gated dog walk area with cleaning station
- Outdoor yoga space on amenity deck
- Elevated pool deck with spa and heated saltwater pool
- Sculpture garden
- Ground level rock and bamboo water garden
- Custom architectural metal art screen on the south wall of the parking garage
Downtown St. Petersburg also offers miles of waterfront wide planked sidewalks, water sports on the Bay, plenty of green space, parks, aquatic center, and, even more, outdoor options that will make your weekend and free time feel rejuvenating and healthy.