The Salvador’s Kitchen is the Heart of Condo Lining in Downtown St. Petersburg
The heart of a home is almost always described as the kitchen. It is not necessarily because we are all expert culinary chefs that a kitchen is so meaningful to a home, but instead because a good meal brings people together and helps us feel replenished at the end of the day. A good meal whether shared or solo is a chance to nurture your body with nutrients, flavorful tastes and creative new sensations for your palate. It doesn’t have to be time-consuming or fancy to be enjoyable. You may just cut a few slices of cheese and uncork a bottle of wine to feel the pleasure and delight of being with your friends and family.
A good kitchen brings intimacy and pleasure to your cooking experience. At The Salvador, we designed our condos for the heart of the home, with the design on the kitchen being a central focus in the harmony of the entire condominium.
Our kitchens have countertop space for serving, cutting, and chatting with your guests as they sit around the countertop island. This open design ensures that the kitchen is a part of the vitality of the entire condo living space. Along with an open design, our state of the art appliances, makes cooking enjoyable and precise with gas ranges and a variety of other features for the home chef.
Kitchen features include:
- Bosch 36” wide stainless steel counter-depth refrigerator with French door bottom-freezer with filtered internal water dispenser and LED lighting
- Bosch stainless steel 5-burner gas range with built-in warming drawer
- Bosch stainless steel re-circulating exhaust hood with four-speed touch controls, LCD display and halogen lighting
- stainless steel pushbutton drawer microwave./li>
- Bosch stainless steel ultra-quiet dishwasher with built-in water softener
- GE stainless steel wine cooler with 30 bottle capacity
- Brizo Solna single handle kitchen faucet with pull-down spray wand.
- 3cm quartz solid surface countertops with under mount stainless steel sinks
- Custom contemporary cabinets with plywood boxes, wood veneer doors and drawers and soft-close European hardware
- Upgraded lighting, including LED fixtures in select places
We also have a gas grill on the amenity deck available for all residents. Grill your steaks and veggies on our grill then eat under the stars on the deck or bring your delicious meal back to your condo. With the Saturday Morning Market, Locale Market and Publix being walking distance from The Salvador, getting fresh, local and organic ingredients will be easy.
When you live at The Salvador, you will enjoy the culinary experience of a condo that is designed with elegance, functionality and enjoyment in mind.